|Not my list|
So, here are my resolutions:
- Be optimistic. Reframe negative situations into challenges I can approach in a novel way. If I can't change something, I will accept the situation and move on instead of ruminating about it.
- If I start a book and it really sucks, I won't feel guilty about throwing it across the room and never cracking it again.
- I will continue drinking black coffee because I like it and Prevention magazine claims it may reduce cancer risk. Who cares if it makes me look like I have Parkinsons.
- I am going to make it up to real time episodes of Glee before the end of February
- By the end of 2012, I will have read all of the books on the list of 50 books to read before you die.
- I will accept that other people I know and work with have limitations just as I have limitations, but that doesn't mean I need to judge myself by their limitations.
- By the end of the year, I will not be winded after climbing a long flight of stairs---cardio, cardio!
- I will make time for my writing every day because it is the most important thing second to taking care of myself and my family. Everything else is about ego involvement.